10.6.10

ever changing

I don't know why everything's going so messy. I can't understand why I have been through all these things. I didn't do anything bad to anyone. I never said something bad about anyone, and in fact never hurt anyone. I miss him. I don't know if he miss me. I love him and I am pretty sure when everytime he says that he loves me, he doesn't mean it. I know it and I don't know what to do about it. I can't stand this anymore. I JUST CAN'T STAND THIS ANYMORE! Every night, I can't sleep. Every single moment I just can't stop thinking about him. It's painfull. It's painfull, gosh it's so damn painfull. I just can't...can't...

*I don't give a shit about my english.I am not a proffesor and I'll never be.I just want to write and in english it's easier.Thanks to my followers...and thanks for reading my paranoid things.