15.6.10

my love is your dr u g

it's summer and I want this summer to be differend. just because I worth it. just because I WANT IT ! I want to tan, Ι want meet new boys and do sth with them. I want to do everything I want to do. and that's just the beginning. people seem to be in trouble. but I just don't give a holly shit cause's none of my business. but wtfuck I am writing ? anyways, I am so bored. having nothing to do and I just don't know what to do about it. summer has its lonely days for sure and I am passing them now. bought new nail polishes and clothes but NOT swimwear and I want so fucking crazy to go for a swim in a pool or a sea. by the way, this friday I have an invitation for a big club named VOGUE and I just can't decide = going and having fun or not going and...doing sth else instead ?
just don't know. don't know.